anthony js

Monday, April 10, 2006

Me, me, me!

I'm more-or-less copying Sarah's latest post (http://todaysapatheticyouth.blogspot.com). I have no idea whether this will interest anyone, but I admittedly enjoy filling these things out.

_______________________________________


My earliest memory is ... in a cot as a very small child, shaking the bars to get out.

At school I ... imagined it burning down and hiring Hannibal Lecter to take care of my many enemies.

My first relationship was ... in pre-school.

I don't like talking about ... high school.

I wish I had never worn ... what I wore to the Bill Clinton dinner in 2002.

My mother always told me ... to never be forced into doing something I don't want to do.

I wish I had ... mafia contacts.

I wish I hadn't ... travelled to London with another person.

My most humiliating moment was ...

My happiest moments were ... on Fraser Island in the mid 1990s.

At home I cook ... basic meals that will sufficiently quash hunger.

My last meal would be ... fish and chips.

My favourite gadget is ... walkie-talkies

When I was a child I wanted to be ... a famous cricket player.

The book that changed my life is ... I'm yet to read such a book.

It's not fashionable but I love ... Barbra Streisand singing People.

Perhaps I should have studied ... Drama.

What I don't find amusing is ... Rove McManus.

Friends say I'm ... good at impersonating celebrities (well, I hope they say that).

If I wasn't me I'd like to be ... a 1920s Londoner.

At the moment I'm reading ... a biography of Germaine Greer.

My favourite work of art is ... the Mona Lisa. Clichéd, yes, but I like it.

I often wonder ... what The Pope wears when relaxing at home.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home