anthony js

Monday, April 16, 2007

Rudd will be judged

I was halfway through a post about all this Sunrise nonsense before I realised I was indeed posting about nonsense. But let me ask, did Kevin Rudd's actions (whatever they were...not reading an e-mail or something) result in anyone's death or vilification? No? Well, I'm sorry, but he remains an extraordinarily more respectable human being than the Prime Minister as far as I'm concerned.

And I've also got to tell you... I checked Google's online news for Australia not long ago, and the leading headline was Voters to judge Rudd over 'Sunrise': Howard. ...Well, as we're on the subject of the sun, can I just say that I would have thought global warming was a marginally more important issue than morning television.... So can we get back to real issues, thanks?

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Apr 20, 09:49:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    You know, given the record of Australian voters electing Howard for 4 consecutive terms, I wouldn't be surprised if they did judge Rudd on the 'sunrise' rubbish...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home