anthony js

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Proof... (sort of)



Top: 3rd March, 2002. Roma Street Parklands, Brisbane. Meeting The Queen: That's the back of my head, with the red shirt, in the process of giving Her Majesty five sunflowers. She did make eye contact with me when thanking me, despite the photo on the right showing her glancing away. Everyone was trying to say something to her.

Bottom: The March 19, 2002 edition of Hello! magazine. The Queen holding my sunflowers! Unfortunately, the photo does not capture much of nervous little old me. The red arrows show my forehead and the video camera I was also holding. Notice I faced the damaged sunflower away from The Queen. The gentleman standing behind her is the bodyguard who had assured me that she would come over our way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home