anthony js

Saturday, June 25, 2005


The Queen and Prince William (June 23, 2005) Posted by Hello

I was interested to see that Prince William has graduated from St. Andrew's University, Scotland, with a Master Of Arts (Honours) Degree in Geography. The Queen, Prince Philip, Prince Charles and the new Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla) attended the graduation ceremony. It'll be interesting to see what the future king does now.

If you have the opportunity to download it, I recommend Life on Mars? by David Bowie. It's an unusual song, but I've been listening to it over and over again lately. And it has the best lyrics. I have found that I like a lot of his music.

I am relishing this cold weather. Give me this over the summer heat any day.

...I am sitting here, trying to think of something political to type... There is nothing in the news grabbing too much of my attention at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home