anthony js

Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's simple. I hate him.

Those familiar with Inspector Clouseau - the Peter Sellers character from the Pink Panther films - will probably recall Chief Inspector Dreyfus. Dreyfus despised Clouseau. His passionate hate for him, and the desire to see awful things happen to him, ended up driving the Chief Inspector completely mad. Psychiatric help was required.

Well, I am hoping that I myself do not meet a similar fate.

I'm convinced of it: I am slowly being driven insane by a man I've never even met. He lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C. And I hate him.

I hate his face.
I hate his face expressions.
I hate his voice.
I hate the way he walks.
I hate the way he waves.
I hate his smile.

I kid you not when I say that I feel my body tense up and my blood pressure rise whenever he appears on the TV screen, or whenever I see his name in the newspaper.

Why did Americans keep this thing in power? How is it that such a brainless fuck ends up in the most powerful position on the planet? And why is he permitted to remain there?

The worst part is the way he's taken so seriously by the media. And I guess you can't blame them. This waste of space is, after all, the US President (with a little help from his friends). But I often wonder if he ever has to pinch himself. "How the hell did I get here? I was, afterall, just a coke-snorting, binge-drinking redneck."

The GOP actually allowed him to represent them. And then the United States of America, in turn, allowed him to represent them. That was in 2000. It's now 2007. And he's still there in the White House with that smug smirk - pretty much doing whatever he wants, and still acting like a spoiled brat (which, of course, he is).

I hate George W. Bush.

2 Comments:

  • At Sat Jan 13, 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Me too. And most other politicians but especially John Howard, Tony Abbott and Brendan Nelson. And Philip Ruddock. If there's anything more than a 3 second sound byte of any of those arseholes I have to switch off the radio or change channel on the TV. Nothing that comes out of their mouths is honourable or worthwhile.

    Bush stands out because he comes across as being so goddamn stupid.

     
  • At Sat Jan 13, 08:35:00 PM, Blogger Anthony Stoddart said…

    Absolutely. I agree with you on Howard, Abbott, Nelson and Ruddock also. PARTICULARLY Nelson and Ruddock!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home