anthony js

Friday, March 10, 2006

Scary Movie 4

I have never watched any of the Scary Movies, and nor would I probably want to, but I saw the trailer for Scary Movie 4 tonight, and it contained some pretty damn funny parts.

There is a spoof of the George-Bush-sits-in-classroom-listening-to-children's-story-whilst-nation-is-under-attack situation. Leslie Nielsen, who plays the US President, is told by an aide that "the planet is under attack by aliens", to which he replies "I'll deal with that in a minute. Right now I want to see what happens with the duck."

The Tom-Cruise-goes-wild-on-Oprah-professing-his-love-for-Katie-Holmes situation is also satirised. Hehe...

The rest of the trailer, well, didn't appeal.

It can be seen at http://www.scarymovie.com/. Go to "Entrailers".

Here's highlight footage of that Cruise-Oprah interview, which I still find pretty funny to watch. http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/cruise-oprah-p1.php

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Mar 12, 03:19:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hmm, having forked out to see scary movie 3 I'm going to give this one a miss. Even at student prices that one was a rip-off. They're not getting any more of my money by capitalising on a single clever movie (the first one)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home