anthony js

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Birth

Saw 'Birth' last night at the Regent... Starring Nicole Kidman.

As far as I'm aware, the Australian release is very, very late. It's old news to the rest of the world. This film stirred up some controversy as a result of a scene wherein Nicole Kidman is in the bath with a ten-year-old boy (who, I must say, was a very irritating character. His acting was pretty dismal too, but that's all according to mere me). It was certainly an interesting experience to see this... A rather quiet film, slow in parts, but not necessarily in a bad way. The ending, to use Kieran's description, was 'ambiguous'. All the same, I would certainly be interested in knowing what others think of it, if, indeed, anyone has or will go to see it.

It's been brought to my attention that, in order for others to post comments on this site, I need to create a team of members. I should be able to work that out before too long.

At Uni now. Had a lecture at 12pm, got a tutorial at 3pm.

1 Comments:

  • At Wed May 11, 11:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes... and those "contraversial scenes" were completely taken out of context by the media (as usual) and were far from contraversial...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home