anthony js

Sunday, May 08, 2005

1st...or 2nd?

I have already posted today under the entry titled, "Anthony JS". However, I do have some extra things to say...

I have tried to edit the links on this site, as well as trying other things (ie. photos...) to brighten the place up a bit. Yet, I don't seem to be having much success. As a result of my attempts, I've accidentally altered a couple of things, like colour... Kieran, I need your help. I don't understand why it's such a process to simply edit the links... I believe that YOU, even though it's not your website, are able to click on where it says "Edit Link" on the side, and it explains how to do it (in not the most simplistic way). If you are so bored that you actually take a look, and you happen to work out what to do, please let me know.

Today, I witnessed a brawl. I walked down to the convenience store to withdraw some money, and there were two guys, probably in their 50s, absolutely belting into each other. About five cars had pulled over, the passengers of which were entranced by the events... A couple were on their phones (maybe calling the police?). It was a pretty serious fight...they were still going when I came out of the store.

I must say, it's interesting that when stories like: Schappelle Corby, the 'Bali Nine', or the Michael Jackson molestation case arise, the media make sure the opinion of the public is sought... Oh, what's the public's verdict on this? The public have no idea what's going on! The public are not sitting in on the case each day listening to the evidence... they're not in regular contact with the judges.....they see 5-second snippets of people arriving at court on the news, and this is what their judgment is based on. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, absolutely. But really, the public's opinion on whether or not someone is guilty doesn't matter and is completely irrelevant.

"A Mr. Anthony Stoddart of Brisbane has told the media that he believes Mr. Jackson is innocent. Stoddart, who owns three of Jackson's CDs and whose brother and sister went to a Jackson concert in 1997, admitted to thinking all along that Jackson had done nothing wrong."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home