anthony js

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Links...

I finally worked out how to edit the links. You can now see the ones I've added (so far).

Moby: I'm a fan of his music. I think he's very clever, and I agree with a lot of his views and opinions on the state of the world. I check his Journal quite regularly, and it's always interesting to know what he's up to. He updates it almost every day.

The Clinton Foundation: I'm a strong supporter of Bill's. I went to see him speak when he visited Brisbane in 2002, as most of you know. Probably the best orator on the planet. He has his flaws (like we all do), but I think he has done and continues to do a lot of good in the world.

Meryl Streep: The finest actress in history (in my opinion). In fact, there is not one actor, male or female, who is superior. Brilliant.

The Life Aquatic: I added this to the links because this film is an example of the quirky, yet subtle, humour that I love so much.

The Office: Incredibly funny. Incredibly clever. You MUST see this if you haven't already.

3 Comments:

  • At Wed May 11, 08:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Hey

    great webpage...well done Sir Anthony Stoddart! Finally a place to share your creative passion!!

    I love the links'

    talk soon

     
  • At Wed May 11, 08:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey I have found this totally cool website that has the complete transcripts to WIll and Grace! and when are we meeting to start writing that play????

     
  • At Wed May 11, 08:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a drinking problem

    im outa gin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home