anthony js

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Political Test























Sarah's Today's Apathetic Youth allowed me to find the Oz Politics Test. Though it has not been scientifically tested, it's still good to do. It gives you a general idea of which political parties suit your thinking the best, and which school of political thought you belong to (ie. Far Left, Centre Right, etc.). I'm very pleased to announce that my scores in each of the categories (Political Outlook, Economic Policy, Social Policy, Traditional Values) equate to the Left. I was expecting either Left or Centre Left, so I'm happy with my result. I recommend the test. And I'd like to know what others get. Come on everyone, join me and my friends. Marilyn had a higher IQ than Albert Einstein and, yes, a leftie she was.

http://www.ozpolitics.info/blog/index.php?page_id=206

Enjoy the rest of the week. And to my fellow Brisbanites, I suffer with you in this weather.

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Dec 13, 05:21:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Suffer? It's great! Perfect! I went for my first swim of the summer a few days ago and the water was like bath-water. Ahhhhh. If only it were like this all year...

     
  • At Fri Dec 16, 03:26:00 PM, Blogger Anthony Stoddart said…

    Hayden: That's very interesting. That seems about right for you. You're a Clinton fan, and yet a Howard supporter.

    Sarah: You call this perfect weather? And you want it all year round? Have you completely lost it? Oh well, I guess we can't all be anti-heat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home